Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update # 5

Today’s appointment went well, they were over two and a half hours behind, but I guess I didn’t have a choice but to wait. The doctor said everything looked great and that I have 20 eggs that were maturing nicely and all my labs were looking great. The most exciting thing is that my uterus is actually the thickness that it needs to be. That hasn’t happened ever!! I go back to the doctor Saturday morning so I will let everyone know how it goes then. No big plans for tomorrow and I am supper pumped about that!! Take care!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oooh, girl! I feel ya on the "running behind" thing - and with those specfic docs, too. Gotta love seeing the only REs in town, huh? :) But they're worth waiting for. I used to take cross-stitch - got a lot done during our waits! :)