Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Round #2

Well today is the official start of round 2 of IVF! To say that it is a bit overwhelming is an understatement. For all of my praying friends out there please be remembering me over the next several months. My egg retrieval is scheduled for December 14. The really crazy and overwhelming this is that I will find out if the cycle worked on my 30th birthday!

I have to admit that I am not really handling the emotional stress this go around as well as I did for the first cycle. This is most likely due to the fact that I know what is in store over the next couple of months. I know that I serve a Gracious God and that He will be supplying our every need, but emotional and financial! All that I have to do is learn to trust.

Chris and I have truly grown as individuals and as a couple through this. My mom often reminds me that we are all placed in situations for a reason, and I agree with that, but not until recently did I understand that! I understand that God is using me in such a way that I will be able to one day minister to others that have hurt as much as I have hurt. No matter the outcome I know that God is still on His throne and He will remain there until He comes back for His children! I may just need some of you to remind me of this periodically!!

No comments: